To mark the tenth EIC Connect since its relocation to Manchester in 2009, the theme of the conference itself will be Global Oil & Gas: a 10 year look ahead for the UK supply chain.
Lord Livingston, Minister of State for Trade & Investment will officially open the plenary session to address the UK supply chain, he will be joined by Matthias Bichsel, Executive Director, Shell Upstream and Robin Watson, MD of Wood Group PSN to give an overarching update of the opportunities for SMEs.
The 3 conference sessions will focus on specific emerging markets across the 3 main streams of the Oil & Gas industry, each session focusing on areas of most interest to UK companies. SMEs will be able to discover:
- What the main challenges and how they influence the business decisions of the bigger companies
- Where the new opportunities are across the world
- Which emerging markets they should be focusing on
- Why new technology is so important
- When their products and services will be needed
The agenda is available to download at the top right of this page.
Full speaker information will be released in September 2014
For more information please contact:
Charmaine Atkinson, National Events Co-ordinator
email@example.com, or telephone on +44 (0) 1642 379975