Save money on your travel budget with the British Airways On Business programme.
In partnership with the EIC, British Airways is delighted to offer you a bonus 3,200 On Business Points when you join our On Business loyalty scheme.
Designed specifically to help small and medium sized businesses, On Business rewards your company with Points each time your employees fly with British Airways or one of our eligible partner airlines. You can then redeem the Points earned for reward flights, cabin upgrades and hotel accommodation to help make your travel budget stretch further*.
Simply enrol into On Business between 01 March and 31 August 2013 quoting the keyword EICBA1 in the enrolment form and you’ll receive 3,200 Points, enough for two Domestic reward flights or one reward flight to most Euro Traveller destinations.
To help you get started you’ll also earn triple Points for the first six flight sectors taken within the first 12 months of membership.
Using your On Business Points
You can redeem your On Business Points for reward flights, upgrades or Marriott hotel accommodation. For example, four trips in Club World from London to Houston will earn you enough points for a reward return flight from London to Houston in World Traveller. Moreover, your reward flight is fully flexible for date changes and your Points will be credited back to your account should you decide to cancel your booking.
Key On Business benefits at a glance
• Earn On Business Points for every qualifying flight your employees take with British Airways
• Redeem Points for reward flights, cabin upgrades and hotel stays
• On Business is completely free to join, there’s no contract to sign and no fixed term membership
• Manage your company account online anytime you choose, or even nominate your travel agent to manage the account for you
• There is no commitment as to how much you need to travel within a certain time, simply use your Points as you earn them
• As a member of the British Airways Executive Club or our oneworld partners' frequent flyer programmes, you and your colleagues will also continue to learn Avios.
• Book online, through our call centres or your travel agent – whatever’s easiest for you.
• Earn triple Points for the first six flight sectors taken within the first 12 months of membership.
See the type of savings you could make with On Business
Here are some examples of the rewards your company could earn and the saving you could make with On Business membership:
1 night stay at the Marriott (European/Americas/Asia Pacific Classic level hotel property)
2 qualifying return flights in World Traveller Plus between London and Johannesburg
1 return reward upgrade from Club World to First
4 qualifying return flights in Club World between London and Dubai
*Subject to applicable taxes, fees and surcharges on reward flights and upgrades. Points can only been redeemed once 2 of your company employees have taken an eligible flight using your On Business membership number.
Full terms and conditions are available on the ba.com website.